The most advanced synergistic formulation derived from decades of research studies, VIR-X provides myriad health benefits, from immune support, to raising cellular pH, to exceptionally potent antioxidant, respiratory, and allergy support in an all natural product.
Gluten free. Non-GMO.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement 2 capsules per day*.
INGREDIENTS: Quercetin 500mg, Zinc 50mg, Vitamin D3 62.5mcg, Vitamin K 45mcg, Vitamin C 250mg, Manganese 10mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 100mg, Bromelain 50mg, Turmeric 50mg, Capsule (gelatin, water), cellulose, silica.
VIR-X FURTHER RESEARCH:
- Quercetin Inhibits Influenza Infection 
- Quercetin Performs Inhibitory Activity in the Initial Stage of Influenza Virus 
- Quercetin: Antiviral Significance and Possible COVID-19 Integrative Considerations 
- Quercetin: A Promising Treatment for the Common Cold 
- Quercetin has Potent Anti-Cold (HRV2) Activity 
- Quercetin is a Strong and Long Lasting Anti-Inflammatory 
- Quercetin as a Promising Therapeutic Strategy for Chronic Disease Management 
- Quercetin Inhibits the Interaction Between Virus-Cell Link in Influenza 
- Quercetin Combined with Zinc Provides Powerful Zinc Ionophores 
- Zinc Ionophores have Anti-Cancer Properties 
- Quercetin and Vitamin C Demonstrated Synergistic Prophylactic and Treatment Evidence for COVID-19 
- Quercetin and Vitamin D as Possible COVID-19 Mitigation Agents 
- Flavonoids Inhibit SARS-CoV 3CL Protease 
- Flavonoids as Potent MERS-CoV 3C-like Proteasee Inhibitors 
- Zinc Possesses Unique and Distinct Antiviral Properties Against a Number of Human Viruses 
- Zinc has been Shown to Contribute to a Number of Innate and Adaptive Immune Signaling Pathways 
- Upon Recognition of Microbial Antigens, a Rapid and Transient Influx of Free Zinc Occurs
- Zinc Plays a Significant Role in the Response to [Interferons] by Modulating Secretion, Cytokine Potency, and Receptor Binding, as well as Influencing Signaling Intermediates and Pathway Inhibitors 
- Zinc Deficiency can probably be added to the Factors Predisposing Individuals to Infection and Detrimental Progression of COVID-19 
- Zinc has Direct Antiviral Effects as Demonstrated in Various Cases. Examples Include Coronaviridae [i.e. Coronaviruses] 
- Zinc Supplementation Improves the Mucociliary Clearance, Strengthens the Integrity of the Epithelium, Decreases Viral Replication, Preserves Antiviral Immunity, Attenuates the Risk of Hyper-Inflammation, Supports Anti-Oxidative Effects and thus Reduces Lung Damage and Minimized Secondary Infections 
- Vitamin D Significantly Reduces the Need for ICU Treatment for COVID-19 Patients 
- Vitamin D Appears to Reduce the Severity of COVID-19 
- Randomised Controlled Trials Showed that Vitamin D Decreases Acute Respiratory Infections (ARIs) 
- Low Vitamin D Status Might be Associated with an Increased Risk of COVID-19 Infection 
- Preliminary Observational Studies Indicate Low Vitamin C Status in Critically Ill Patients with COVID-19 
- Possible Therapeutic Effects of Adjuvant Quercetin Supplementation Against Early-Stage COVID-19 Infection 
- Quercetin is a powerful senolytic, inducing death of senescent cells and improving overall health 
- In preclinical models, Quercetin delays, prevents or alleviates frailty, cancers and cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric, liver, kidney, musculoskeletal, lung, eye, hematological, metabolic and skin disorders as well as complications of organ transplantation, radiation and cancer treatment 
- Quercetin as possible anti-aging therapy 
- Quercetin disaggregates prion fibrils and reduces fibril-Induced cytotoxicity and oxidize stress, thus reducing spike protein induced diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Lewey Body Dementia, Mad Cow, etc. 
- Quercetin, a powerful Serratiopeptidase, as an anti-inflammatory that can be useful in COVID-19 
- Quercetin potential in coagulopathy and thrombosis complications 
- Quercetin potential in countering oxidative stress 
- Quercetin synergizes antibacterial drugs and corticosteroids, thus making them more effective 
- Quercetin may be useful in pulmonary fibrosis in COVID-19 
- Bromelain inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection via targeting of ACE-2, TMPRSS2, and spike protein 
- Bromelain may be a powerful antiviral against SARS-CoV-2 and future coronaviruses 
*These statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
+Daily value not established.
NO KNOWN ALLERGENS. GLUTEN FREE.